Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Deals at CVS

 I went to CVS tonight at midnight to get all of the Black Friday FREEBIES!  They had everything on my list except for the Excedrin & Advil PM.  I spent $19.50 total tonight and I even made 2 impulse buys!


Every year Connor begs me to let him come with me to CVS at midnight.  This year I gave in and let him come.  He was a great helper! 

 Transaction #1:
  • Chocolate Fountain $18.88
  • Gillette Odor Shield Deodorant $4.00 (used $2 coupon)
  • 2 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste $3.99 each (used 2 $1 coupons)
I used $20.50 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket Transaction #1 = $6.36 & I earned $21.98 in Extra Bucks!


 Transaction #2:
  • LA Looks Hair Gel $2.99
  • Carmex Lip Balm $.99 (used $.30 coupon)
  • 2 Herbal Essence Hydralicous $3.99 each (used $1/2 coupon)
  • Phillips Ear Buds $6.99
  • Eucerin Daily Skin Care Lotion $6.99 (used $1 coupon)
I used $21.98 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket Transaction #2 = $1.66 & I earned $25.94 in Extra Bucks!


 Transaction #3:
  • Fountain $5.99 (impulse buy- Connor said he could concentrate on his school work better if he had a fountain to relax him : )
  • 2 Listerine Pocket Packs $2.99 each (used 2 $.50 coupons)
  • Xtra Laundry Detergent $1.99
  • 2 Renpure Shampoo & Conditioner $4.99 each
I used $18.95 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket Transaction #3 = $3.99 & I earned $16.96 in Extra Bucks!


Transaction #4:
  • Craig MP3 Speakers on clearance $7.49 (second impulse buy- original price $29.99)
Total Out of Pocket Transaction #4 = $7.49


Total Out of Pocket  = $19.50

2 comments:

  1. You did great! I waited until Saturday to go to CVS, and they were out of a lot of things. I didn't get the Herbal Essences shampoo or the Gillette deodorant. :-( Next time I'm going first thing Thanksgiving morning! (though my local CVS is not a 24-hour store)

    And the chocolate fountain... yum!

    So glad you stopped by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies! Come back again next Wednesday and link up again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...