Friday, February 25, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 2/26

I did a lot of shopping this week!  I took advantage of the Presdent's Day sales at Sunfresh, Price Chopper, Hen House & Hy-Vee.  Here are my deals for the week:



Go here to see the details of my CVS transaction.

Total Out of Pocket at CVS = $11.20


Walgreens:
  • 2 Xcel Fabric Softeners $1.99 each
Total Out of Pocket = $3.98


I went to all 4 of our local grocery stores on President's Day to take advantage of the great sales!


Total Out of Pocket at Price Chopper = $33.48


Total Out of Pocket at Sunfresh = $22.62



Total Out of Pocket at Hy-Vee = $28.98



Total Out of Pocket at Hen House = $24.28


Target:

Total Out of Pocket = $15.86


Total Money Spent this Week = $140.40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...