Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome New Readers from Ladies' Night at Antioch Bible Baptist Church!


I want to extend a special welcome to all my new readers from Ladies Night at Antioch Bible Baptist Church!  I had a great time sharing money saving tips with you tonight.  

If you would like regular updates, please sign-up for e-mails or RSS Feed (links located on my right side bar) or follow with Google Friend Connect (also on the right side bar).  If you have any questions, send me an e-mail at cutting coupons in kc (at) g mail (dot) com (typed this way to prevent spam- remove spaces and add symbols).  Thanks again for checking out my blog!

Here are a few links to help you get started on your money saving journey:


Weekly Menu Plan


Recipes on My Blog


AllRecipes.com (great source for recipes)


Freezer Meals


Printable Coupons


Dave Ramsey


Weekly CVS & Walgreens Deals


Field Trip Friday


VocalPoint (sign-up and receive FREE samples & high dollar coupons in the mail)


Birthday FREEBIES


Homeschool FREEBIES, Deals, Info & Ideas



Homemade Laundry Soap (directions with pictures)


Homemade Cleaning Products


Homemade Foamy Hand Soap


Later this weekend, I will have the Menu Plan & Price Book worksheets available to download for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...