Friday, April 15, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 4/16

Here are my deals for the week:

 Connor & I went treasure hunting at our local thrift stores this week.  I still have not found 4 chairs to go with our new table but we are going garage sale shopping tomorrow so maybe we will have some luck.  We did find quite a few deals at the thrift stores including an Aigner Purse, Clark Shoes, Tupperware cups and lots of name brand clothing for Connor (Children's Place, Gymboree, Nordstroms, Gap & Ralph Lauren).

Total Out of Pocket = $32.35


I went to Sam's Club on Friday during the Try Sam's for Free Event (41/15/11-4/17/11).  I spent more money than I intended but I did get a few good deals.  I prefer to shop at the grocery store because I can get the same or better price than at Sam's Club and there is no membership fee.  They tried to talk me into purchasing a membership but I just don't think you should have to pay a store to shop there. 

Total Out of Pocket = $60.72

This is the picture from my first trip to CVS this week.  You can see the details of this transaction here.

Total Out of Pocket = $19.88


I went back to CVS to purchase 2 more Xtra Laundry Detergents on sale for $1.49 (used 2 $.50 printable coupons- no longer available) and to use my FREE Essence of Beauty Antibacterial product coupon.

Total Out of Pocket = $1.98
This was my first trip to Walgreens this week.  You can see the details of this transaction here.

Total Out of Pocket = $12.22

I was able to print 3 more $.50 Heinz Vinegar coupons on other computers so I went back to Walgreens & purchased 3 more bottles of vinegar and a bottle of Spray & Wash (used $.50 coupon)

Total Out of Pocket = $2.96

I purchased produce & a gallon of milk (not pictured) at Wal-Mart.

Total Out of Pocket = $12.09


Total Money Spent this Week = $142.20
(Yikes! I spent a lot of money this week.  Maybe I should take a break from shopping next week.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...