Thursday, June 2, 2011

Clif Kid's ZBars for $10.97 Shipped at Amazon


Last week Target had the Clif Kid's ZBars on sale & I purchased a few boxes for Connor.  He absolutely LOVED them and they are almost gone so I was very excited when I found this deal on Amazon.


Clif Kid's ZBars Variety Packs (24ct.) are on sale for $12.91.  Choose the subscribe & save option and save 15% & get FREE shipping making the price $10.97 a box (or $.46 a bar).  If you do not want to receive regular shipments, make sure and cancel your subscription as soon as you receive your order.

I got an even sweeter deal because I was able to get 3 boxes for FREE using Amazon gift cards that I earned with Swagbucks!  Go here to see what else I got for FREE with Swagbucks!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...