Monday, October 31, 2011

Glow-in-the-Dark Hexbug Nano Party


Last Saturday, Connor & I hosted a Hexbug Halloween Party!  Connor & several of his friends were given the opportunity to play with & even take home Glow-in-the-Dark Hexbug Nanos!



Here is what we received in our Hexbug Nano Party Package:

(available at Radio Shack)





My Review of Glow-in-the-Dark Hexbugs:
  • They kept all of the boys entertained during the entire party.
  • I have received several reports from other Moms that their boys are still playing with the Hexbugs after the party.
  • The tracks are easy for kids to assemble.
  • The Hexbugs are fun to watch & even the adults enjoyed playing with them.
  • The boys really liked that they glow in the dark.






(If you are reading in an e-mail or RSS feed, click here to see the video.)

Disclosure: I received Glow-in-the-Dark Hexbugs, Zombie Bugs & Hexbug track sets from Hexbug through Mom Select. The opinions in this post are my own and were not influenced in any way. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post or for the Hexbug party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...