This recipe is so easy and delicious! The ingredients are basic which makes it a great last minute meal. This recipe can easily be modified to your families tastes & can be made mild or spicy.
Mexican Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom (or Cream or Chicken) Soup
- 16oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1lb. Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives (optional)
- 1 package Spaghetti
1. Cook Chicken in a skillet until it starts to brown and is no longer pink inside. I like to season it with Taco Seasoning. Dice or shred the cooked chicken.
2. Prepare Spaghetti according to package directions.
3. Cut Velveeta Cheese into cubes.
4. Combine Cream of Mushroom Soup, Velveeta Cheese, milk and Rotel in a bowl. Add cooked chicken and cooked Spaghetti to the mixture.
5. Place in a lightly greased 11x13 Baking Dish and top with Black Olives (optional).
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
This recipe is linked to: