- 8 Tortillas
- 1 cup Refried Beans (you can use canned but I prefer the easy recipe here)
- 1 cup cooked & shredded Chicken seasoned with Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Salsa or Taco Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Avocado or guacamole
- Sliced Black Olives (optional)
Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until crispy. Spread a layer of refried beans on the crispy tortillas. Next, add a layer of salsa or taco sauce and then put on the chicken. Top with shredded cheese. Place the pizzas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Add the toppings of your choice.
For more recipes using beans & lentils visit Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.