Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frugal Friday: Join House Party & Get FREE Stuff!!!


Everything in the picture above I received for FREE from HouseParty.com and you can get FREE stuff too with no strings attached and no shipping charges!!!  Here is a list of everything included in my package:
On Friday, June 11 I will be hosting a Fresh Taste of Summer Canning party.  We will be using the items provided in my pacakge to make and can Homemade Salsa and Homemade Pepper Jelly.  My party guests will also receive coupons & FREEBIES to take home!  There is absolutely no selling involved with the party.  It is an evening of fun and FREEBIES!!!

Would you like to host a House Party?  Just go here and sign-up.  There will be a list of current parties available and you pick the ones you are interested in (canning party is no longer available but there are lots of other great parties) and fill out an application to be a host.  If you are selected (I applied for 4 parties before I was accepted), you will receive a package of FREEBIES for your party.  The only thing you have to do in return in fill out a survey after your party and upload photos and/or video of your party.  That's it!!!!

I have always wanted to learn how to can and now I get to do it for FREE!! 




For more frugal ideas, visit Frugal Friday at Life as Mom.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That was a neat Houseparty. I so do not know what the deal with me and Houseparty is. I have belonged since their beginning---I have applied for at least a dozen parties and have yet to be chosen. Any ideas? About ready to give up! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,
    Don't give-up!! I think I was selected for this party because on the survey I entered that I had no experience canning but I really wanted to learn. I would just keep applying and hopefully you will be accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That looks like a great party pack!

    I have done five parties. Juicy Juice, Sandwich Thins, DiGiorno, GreenWorks and Bic Soleil.

    It really is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous!!! I had applied to this party but didn't get in. It looks like so much fun, maybe they'll do another Ball one and I'll get in that one.

    Janet I agree don't give up. I apply for almost all of them and I get maybe 4 a year now. I love the parties and am so happy to share the great products with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...