Saturday, June 12, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 6/12

Here are my deals for the week:


Here is what I purchased at CVS this week:



•2 Coppertone Kid's Sunscreen $10.49 each (used 2 $2 printable coupons no longer available but there is still a $1 printable coupon here)

•3 Nutri-Grain Bars 3/$10.00 (used 3 $1 printable coupons here- need 2 computers to print more than 2)

•1 Gillette Pro-Glide Power Razor $9.97 (used $4 coupon 6/6 P&G insert)

•1 Cascade Action Pacs $3.97 (used $1 coupon- not sure where it came from)

•6 Dawn Dish Soap (used 3 $1 coupons from Homemade Simple Coupon Book and 3 $.25 coupons)

•Tide $5.96 (used $1 coupon- not sure where it came from)


Total Before Coupons & Extra Bucks = $56.70

I used $24.00 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $15.95 & I earned $20 in Extra Bucks!




At Wal-Mart, I purchased a gallon of milk (not pictured) for $2.98 and a pack of Pamper's wipes for $1.97 (used the $2 coupon from the 6/6 P&G insert making them FREE!).

Total Out of Pocket = $2.98





I purchased an Olay Total Effects Body Wash (I love this stuff!) at Target for $5.50 and used the $4 coupon from the 6/6 P&G insert.

Total Out of Pocket = $1.50


This week I ordered a box of Utz Chips.  We love Utz especially the Grandma Utz chips & the Natural Medley chips!!  I ordered 60 individual bags (you get to pick the flavors).  I like to have the individual chip bags in the summer.  They are perfect snacks for traveling, day trips, picnic lunches & outings.

Total Out of Pocket including shipping = $26.73




We have several trips planned this summer so Connor used his Disney Gift Card (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!)  to order a set of Toy Story Luggage.

Total Out of Pocket = $10.00 after Gift Card


Total Money Spent this Week = $57.16



Make sure and go here and enter my give away for a $30 Kroger Gift Card (ends 6/28/10)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...