Saturday, June 26, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 6/26

I didn't do a lot of shopping this week because of our Vacation/Homeschool Conference in St. Louis, MO.  I am not including any of our travel or conference expenses because they were budgeted for separately. 

I did go to CVS & Walgreens on Sunday and I made a purchase at Home Depot.  I also purchased a gallon of milk at Aldi ($2.63) this week.  Hopefully the grocery stores will have great sales next week because of the 4th of July and I can do some restocking and prepare for a Freezer Cooking/Baking Day in July.



I purchased a drink cooler at Home Depot for our trip.  This will also be nice to take to the park and other outings this HOT summer!

Total Out of Pocket = $8.52

It was not a very exciting week at CVS unless you needed diapers.   Here is what I purchased at CVS this week:

  • 2 CVS Mouthwash $1.49 each
  • 2 Power Bars $.99 each
  • 1 CVS Ibuprofen $3.99
  • 1 Olay Body Wash $7.00 (used $2/$6 any Body Wash or Bar Soap CVS coupon from the magic coupon machine & $1 manufacturer coupon)
 Total Before Coupons & Extra Bucks = $15.95

 I used $10 in Extra Bucks.

 Total Out of Pocket = $2.95 & I earned $8.00 in Extra Bucks.



 Here is what I purchased at Walgreens this week:
  • 2 Xcel Laundry Detergent 2/$5.00 & I earned an extra 100 Walgreens Rewards points (this program is only in certain test markets right now)
  • 3 Hunts Tomato Sauce 3/$1.00
  • 2 Gillette Body Wash $4.49 each (used B1G1 FREE coupon & received a $4.50 Register Reward)
  • 1 Herbal Essences Hair Spray $2.99 & I earned an extra 400 Walgreens Rewards points

I used $10 in Register Rewards from last week.


Total Out of Pocket = $3.48 & I received $4.50 in Register Rewards!  



Total Money Spent this Week = $17.58




Go here to enter my $30.00 Kroger Gift Card Give Away (ends Monday 6/28/10).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...