I did go to CVS & Walgreens on Sunday and I made a purchase at Home Depot. I also purchased a gallon of milk at Aldi ($2.63) this week. Hopefully the grocery stores will have great sales next week because of the 4th of July and I can do some restocking and prepare for a Freezer Cooking/Baking Day in July.
Total Out of Pocket = $8.52
diapers. Here is what I purchased at CVS this week:
- 2 CVS Mouthwash $1.49 each
- 2 Power Bars $.99 each
- 1 CVS Ibuprofen $3.99
- 1 Olay Body Wash $7.00 (used $2/$6 any Body Wash or Bar Soap CVS coupon from the magic coupon machine & $1 manufacturer coupon)
I used $10 in Extra Bucks.
Total Out of Pocket = $2.95 & I earned $8.00 in Extra Bucks.
Here is what I purchased at Walgreens this week:
- 2 Xcel Laundry Detergent 2/$5.00 & I earned an extra 100 Walgreens Rewards points (this program is only in certain test markets right now)
- 3 Hunts Tomato Sauce 3/$1.00
- 2 Gillette Body Wash $4.49 each (used B1G1 FREE coupon & received a $4.50 Register Reward)
- 1 Herbal Essences Hair Spray $2.99 & I earned an extra 400 Walgreens Rewards points
I used $10 in Register Rewards from last week.
Total Out of Pocket = $3.48 & I received $4.50 in Register Rewards!
Total Money Spent this Week = $17.58
Go here to enter my $30.00 Kroger Gift Card Give Away (ends Monday 6/28/10).