Saturday, August 28, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 8/28

I did not do a lot of shopping this week.  Just a quick trip to Sunfresh for some peaches (on sale earlier this week for $.69/lb.),Price Chopper for black plums (on sale earlier this week $1.29/lb.),Aldi for milk & salad.  I could not find my receipts but I spent about around $8.50 at all 3 grocery stores. I also went to CVS & Walgreens this week (pictures & details below).  I still have lots of tomatos and cucumbers in my garden and my freezer is still stocked with meat and freezer meals.

This week we have been reading Little House in the Big Woods.  Go here to see the fun recipes and activities we have done from this wonderful book!



Here is what I purchased at CVS this week:

  • 10 Powerades $1.00 each (used 2 FREE coupons from mycokerewards.com)

  • 2 boxes South Beach Bars 2/$6.00 (used 2 $1 coupons from a tear pad at the grocery store)

  • 2 Glade Sense & Spray $5.00 each (used 2 $3 printable coupons here)

  • 2 Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi-Vitamins B1G1 FREE $12.69 (used 2 $2 printable coupons here)
Total Before Coupons & Extra Bucks = $51.38

I used $9.50 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $15.19 & I earned $10.00 in Extra Bucks ($5.00 for the Powerade, $3.00 for the Glade & $2.00 for the South Beach Bars)


This was my second trip to Walgreens this week.
Total Out of Pocket = $4.41


This was my first trip to Walgreens this week.
  • 3 Car Erasers $.39 each
  • 3 boxes Sandwich Bags $.99
  • 1 pack Filler Paper $.39
Total Out of Pocket = $4.53



Total Money Spent this Week = $32.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...