Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe


Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

  • 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
  • 3-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
  • 1 Large Cauliflower Head (separated into florets) or Frozen Cauliflower Florets (thawed & drained)
  • 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • Salt & Pepper to Taste

Place the olive oil and garlic in a Ziploc bag.  Add the cauliflower and shake to mix.  Pour into a lightly greased casserole dish.  Season with salt & pepper to taste.  Top with Parmesan cheese.  Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.  Remove from the oven and stir.  Bake another 15-20 minutes.


This post is linked to:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I am going grocery shopping today. If cauliflower is on sale, I am getting it to make this. =) My hubby LOVES cauliflower, and I'm just okay with it. However, I LOVE garlic and olive oil. Thank you for the idea of mixing it in a bag. Your post is so helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of cauliflower either but I love it in this recipe. I think it is the olive oil and cheese. I made this recipe for a potluck at church and there were no leftovers and everyone was asking for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks simple. I'm gonna try it! I'm trying to add more vegetables in our diet. My kids need more veggie exposure!

    My Tasty Tuesday Recipe: Zucchini Corn Casserole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...