Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Welcome to everyone joining from the Ultimate Blog Party 2011

My name is Amy and I am a child of God, wife, mother & homeschool teacher to my son Connor and of course a frugal blogger. 

Cutting Coupons in KC has information on:



Here are some of my most popular posts:




(step by step instructions with pictures)




Here are a few of my weekly features:





Thanks for joining me and be sure to check-out all the great bloggers at the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom.com!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Following you from
    UBP! Hope you visit me
    and return the follow!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to find you on UBP11! Enjoy the party!

    It looks like your blog is a wealth of resources, I'll be checking out those links!

    Come by when you have a chance!

    Michelle @ FTSN

    http://www.fromthesamenest.com/2011/03/2011-ultimate-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...