Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 5/7

(One of our favorite KC fountains!)


Kansas City is known as the City of Fountains and has many beautiful fountains all around the city.  This summer we are planning a homeschool unit study on Kansas City fountains and we will be reading about and visiting lots of fountains.   I thought it would be fun to share some of our KC fountain studies with my readers so starting in June I will be posting pictures and information on some of the fountains that we visit.  I haven't decided  how I am going to do this (one post or a series)  but I will let you know once I decide. 

Leave a comment if you have a favorite KC Fountain!

Bloch Memorial Fountain (Union Station)


Here are my deals for the week:
CVS:

  • 2 Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$6.97(used $3 coupon)
  • 1 Cover Girl Powder $6.00 (used $1 coupon)
  • 2 Dawn Dish Soap $.99 each (used $.50 coupon & $.25 coupon)
  • Colgate Toothpaste $2.77 (used $.75 coupon)
  • 2 Cascade $4.00 each (used $1 & $.25 coupons)
  • 1 Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner $3.00 (used $.75 coupon)
  • 3 Ivory Soap 3 bar packs $.99 each
  • 2 Degree Deodorant 2/$7.00 (used 2 $1 coupons)
  • 2 Pringles 2/$3.00 (used FREE coupon & $.55 coupon that came in the mail)


Total Before Coupons & Extra Bucks = $41.69

I used in $17.99 Extra Bucks.


Total Out of Pocket = $12.15 & I earned $15.77 in Extra Bucks!

($2.77 Colgate, $1.00 Cover Girl, $1.00 Pantene, $2.00 Degree, $3.00 Cascade/Mr. Clean, $5.00 CVS Beauty Club, $1.00 Green Bag Tag)





Walgreens:
  • 4 Comet Cleansers 2/$1.00 (used 4 $.25 printable coupons)
  • 3 Scotch Tape $.39 each
  • 4 Arizonia Drinks 2/$1.00
Total Out of Pocket = $4.17

 I found long-sleeve shirts on sale at The Children's Place this week for $3.99 each & I had a 15% coupon  so I purchased 3 for next fall/winter. 
Total Out of Pocket = $10.17

 I went to Tuesday Morning to purchase the silverware basket that was in the ad and I found a few other things while I was there.
Total Out of Pocket = $26.97

 I did a little thrift store shopping this week and found a few treasures including:  boys Gap shorts, Children's Place polo shirt, microfiber towels, geography game, Halloween mummy candy dish, Wall-E pillow case, cloth napkins, candelabra & a desk organizer.

I also found these basket hot pads for $.50 each!

Total Out of Pocket = $24.00


Total Money Spent this Week = $77.46




1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your Super Savings Saturday posts. It's fun to live vicariously through your shopping when I haven't had time to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...