Some of the fountains in Kansas City have a sign like this one:
And then there are Splash Fountains that welcome play in the fountain!
- Splash Fountain at Crown Center :
This is definitely the best Splash Fountain in Kansas City!
- Dagg Park Wading Pool & Splash Fountain (North Kansas City):
- Splash Fountain at Zona Rosa (I-29 & Barry Road- near the KCI airport):
- Splash Fountain at the entrance to William Jewell College in Liberty, MO:
This is a fun splash fountain with close parking. It is located right at the entrance to William Jewell College behind the sign (picture below). There is no place to sit so make sure and bring chairs or a blanket.
(The fountain is located behind this entrance.)
- Splash Fountain at City Park (970 S. Hwy 291) in Liberty, MO:
- Splash Fountains at McCoy Park & Rotary Park in Independence, MO:
(This picture is from the City of Indepence, MO website.)
Leave a comment if you know of any other Splash Fountains in Kansas City!