Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/13



I have a FREE printable Menu Plan Worksheet available here!


This week is a very busy week for us so I will be relying on my crockpot & my freezer meals to keep dinner quick and simple.



Monday:  Crockpot Swedish Meatballs, Egg Noodles, Green Beans



Tuesday:  Crockpot Chicken Curry, Brown Rice, Broccoli



Wednesday:  Dinner at Cub Scout Event



Thursday:  Homemade Cheese Pizza, Salad



Friday:  Salmon & White Bean Salad (new recipe), Buttery Bread Machine Rolls



Saturday:  French Onion Burgers on Homemade Buns, Veggies & Dip, Baked Potatoes



Sunday Lunch:  Happy Father's Day!  Lunch Out



Sunday Dinner:  Leftovers



Breakfast Choices for the Week:


Join me this week 6/12/11-6/18/11 for the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...