Sunday, September 30, 2012

American Jazz Museum & Arthur Bryant's in Kansas City


Did you visit a museum for FREE on Saturday 9/29/12?  This year we decided to go to the American Jazz Museum.  This is a great museum with lots of interactive exhibits.  Connor is already asking to go again!


And since Arthur Bryan'ts Barbeque Restaurant is right down the street, we decided to have lunch there.  As a native of Kansas City, I am ashamed to admit that this was my very first time to eat at Arthur Bryant's but it definitely will not be my last!!  (For my KC readers, don't be too shocked or horrified by this admission, I have enjoyed Arthur Bryant's sauce purchased at the grocery store for years.) 



Connor loved it!  He said "There is nothing like a giant meat sandwich for lunch!"

 
If you don't live in the Kansas City area & you are drooling after looking at these pictures, Arthur Bryant's sauces and seasonings are available to purchase online.
 


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun day! Don't feel bad-I grew up and live in a suburb of KC and I STILL haven't eaten at Arthur Bryant's, and I don't even think I've had their BBQ sauce! It looks like a HUGE sandwich!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...