Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day Update 3/1


Well, I did not get as much done today as I would have liked but I did cross a few things off my list. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to finish my list. I made the Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins and the Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I also ended up making some Fococcia Bread to go with our Crockpot Lasagna tonight.







Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
















This is a picture of the Crockpot Lasagna I made for dinner tonight. Go here to see my version of this recipe.





2 comments:

  1. I made some similar Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins over the weekend. The recipe I used was one from a newspaper clipping from the 1970's called "Maine Blueberry Muffins". I looked at the source of your recipe and saw that it had comments/reviews dating back to about 2004 (I think) that had many modifications to the original recipe (9 pages worth). Did YOU make any modifications to the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only modifications I made were I added 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. I also used whole wheat flour and canola oil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...