Saturday, May 29, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 5/29

Here are my deals for the week:
 
 
I went to Walgreens this week to use the $13.50 in Register Rewards I earned last week.  I have found that if I don't use my Register Rewards quickly they end up expiring!!  I mostly purchased items that we needed or that were a really good price.  I did earn a $3.00 Register Reward for the Goody Ouchless Headbands.

Total Out of Pocket = $2.34
 
 
 
Here is what I purchased at CVS this week:


 
•3 L'Oreal Excellence Hair Color $5.97 each (used 2 $3 & 1 $2 printable coupons available here)

 
•1 Crest 3D White Toothpaste $2.99 (used $1 coupon I got in the mail)

 
•1 CVS Kiwi Shampoo $.99 (used $1 CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine)

 
•2 Gillette Body Wash $4.00 each (used $4/2 coupon)

 
•2 Hellmann's Mayo $2.99 each (used 2 $.75 printable coupons here)**

 
I used $15 in Extra Bucks and a $3/15 Hair Color CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine.

 

 
Total Out of Pocket = $2.37 and I earned $10 in Extra Bucks ($1 was from my Green Bag Tag)!

 

 
**I forgot to bring my Ragu coupons for this deal so I went back later in the week to purchase it. I went ahead and purchased the Hellmann's Mayo on my first trip and then when I purchased the Ragu (3/$5.00 & I used a $.75/2 coupon & $2 in Extra Bucks so it was $2.25 oop) my $3 in Extra Bucks printed.
 
 
 
Last week Cosentino's Sunfresh stores had strawberries on sale for $1.49 each and they had Cool Whip on sale for $.49 each. I went to Sunfresh (Vivion & Antioch)  and there were $1.00 peelies on the Strawberries to save $1 when you buy strawberries & Cool Whip!

Total Out of Pocket = $.98
 
 
I went to Wal-Mart this week to purchase All You Magazine and to use some coupons that expire at the end of the month.  Here is what I purchased:

  • 2 Cover Girl Powders $4.94 (used B1G1 FREE coupon)
  • 2 Revlon Nail Clippers $1.42 each (used 2 $1 coupons)
  • 1 Gallon Milk (not pictured) $2.98
 Total Out of Pocket = $11.45
 
 
 
Total Money Spent this Week = $17.14
 
 
We are going to Jamesport, MO today for a day trip and I plan to do some shopping at the Amish Stores.  Come back next week to see all of my Jamesport Deals!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...