Saturday, September 11, 2010

Freezer Cooking/Baking Day Update 9/11



Do you like the picture of my messy kitchen?  This is to prove that I really have Baking Days.  I am off to a slow start this time.  I made 2 batches of Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins, a loaf of Buttermilk Cheese Bread and the dough for the Chocolate Butterhorns is in the bread machine right now. 

After I started, I realized that I do not have any bacon for the Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Cups but I have 12 (Oh yes, 12.  That is not a typo!) packages of sausage in the freezer so I think I will try them with sausage. 

Sunday I am going to make Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread, Buttermilk Biscuits, Pumpkin Bread & Breakfast Cookies.  I will finish the list on Monday afternoon.




My husband took Connor to the park this evening and when they came back the Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins were in the oven.  Connor came running into the kitchen and said "I want some!!"  I asked him what he wanted and he said "Whatever is making that smell!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...