Friday, October 15, 2010

Freezer Cooking/Baking Day 10/15



My freezer is running low and so it is time for another Freezer Cooking/Baking Day.  I purchased 6lbs. of apples on sale at Sunfresh so I will be using those and also since it is Fall I will be making several pumpkin recipes.  I like to have breakfast options in the freezer so we can have a hot breakfast without a big mess in the morning so I will be restocking my freezer with some of our breakfast favorites.  I will also be making some of our favorite bread recipes.  Here is my list:


I will start my list today and do some baking this weekend.  I will then finish up on Monday & Tuesday next week.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great list, Amy. Glad you have a backup plan for next week, too. Then the stress can be off to finish this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...