Thursday, June 3, 2010

Declutter Challenge May Update



I can't believe it is already June!  I am excited though because it is summer!  Time for swimming, picnics at the park, lazy afternoons and of course some organizing.  April and May were great months for me, I was able to get rid of a lot of clutter.


All of the clothes above came out of my closet.  If I did not wear it in the last year, if it didn't fit or if I just didn't like it I got rid of it!  I got rid of 27 items in my closet.



This picture is all of the stuff that is headed to our local thrift store. 

  • 1 Lawn Chair

  • 1 Ice Cream Maker (We got a new one!)

  • 85 Record Albums (don't ask!)

  • 1 Swiffer Broom (for some reason I had 2)

  • 1 Easter Basket

  • 27 Clothing Items

  • 1 Broken Lawn Mower (not pictured)

  • 97 Miscellaneous Items

Total for May = 214 items have left our home!

Total for the Year = 701



How are you doing decluttering your home?  If you need some inspiration, go here to the May Clutter Update hosted by Amy at The Finer Things in Life.



2 comments:

  1. Great job! You're almost there! I'm only half wat through but still plugging along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Reading all these updates today has given me new motivation to keep on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...