Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Freezer Cooking/Baking Day Update


I did not get any of the baking done on Sunday that I had planned.  We are still adjusting to our fall homeschool schedule and so I spent a big part of Sunday afternoon planning for the week.  I also helped stock and organize the Food Crisis Pantry at church.  I planned on finishing my list today but I was only able to bake a loaf of Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread.  Wednesdays are very busy days at our house.  We have homeschool in the morning, Cub Scouts in the afternoon, church small group dinner and Awanas in the evening.  I have decided to be realistic and move the rest of my baking  to Thursday.

Here is what I plan to make on Thursday:
Check back on Thursday and hopefully I will have my list complete and post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...