Friday, December 3, 2010

Freezer Cooking/Baking Day 12/3


This weekend is Freezer Cooking/Baking Day day.  The past 2 months my Baking Days have been major flops but this time I am ready!!  I have all my ingredients and I have defrosted meat and I am ready to go.  I also have my son, Chef Connor, and he will be assisting.  I have a very long list so we will start today and finish up over the weekend.  Here is our list.


Meat for the Freezer:
Breakfast Foods:
Breads & Desserts:



I am already off to a good start!  I finished making 3lbs. of Meatballs this morning and the turkey is in the roaster oven.  I am off to start a dough cycle in the bread machine for a loaf of Tomato Basil Bread.

I will post Baking Day Updates this weekend and the final results on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...