Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 10/17


I have a confession to make, this Fall I have really fallen off the meal planning wagon.  Most weeks I have not even created a meal plan and on the few weeks that I did actually make a meal plan I did not follow it.  Our eating out spending has been out of control and I have decided that starting today I am jumping back on the meal planning wagon! 


We are currently attending Financial Peace University and we even had the privledge of meeting Dave Ramsey in person last week at a book signing for his new book EntreLeadership.  It is time to do some serious budget cutting and eating out is at the top of the list!



Monday:  Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu, Green Beans


Tuesday:  Sloppy Joes on Homemade Buns, Salad, Hot German Potato Salad


Wednesday:  Dinner at Church


Thursday:  Kansas City Crockpot Beanie Weenies, Salad, Homemade Tippins Cornbread


Friday:  Tuna Noodle Casserole, Peas, Buttery Bread Machine Rolls


Saturday:  Grilled Cheese on Homemade Buttermilk Cheese Bread, Homemade Panera Tomato Soup, Carrot Sticks


Sunday Lunch:  Scrambled Eggs Benedict, Fruit


Sunday Dinner:  Leftovers


Breakfast Choices for the Week:

Last week we had fun making 170 Pumpkin Cake Pops!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...