Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/20



Last week was Cub Scout Day Camp & I was a leader.  I had my menu all planned out and I was going to rely on my crockpot to keep dinner quick & easy.  Monday morning I loaded the crockpot with one of our favorite meals, Crockpot Swedish Meatballs.  When we arrived home Monday evening, I realized that the house did not smell like "dinner" so I checked the crockpot.  Guess what, it had died! 

I feel lost without my crockpot this week.  I have been shopping for a new one but got side tracked and ended up with a new Kitchen Aid mixer.  Hopefully, I will be able to find a new crockpot this week.  I don't know how long I can survive without it!

Monday:  Dinner Out!



Tuesday:  Chicken Nuggets, Green Beans, Hot German Potato Salad



Wednesday:  Thai Beef Salad



Thursday:  Chicken Taco Salad Foldovers, Chips & Salsa



Friday:  Homemade Cheese Pizza, Salad



Saturday:  Hot Dogs on the Grill, Bacon & Cheese Potato Salad, Carrot Sticks



Sunday Lunch:  Scrambled Eggs Benedict, Fruit



Sunday Dinner:  Leftovers



Breakfast Choices for the Week:



Click here to see the Kansas City Tour of Fountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...